As an administrator for a customer, you can connect to a management server if you need to install programs or
Activation of two-factor
Two-factor authentication is required to be able to connect.
Therefore, a mobile number must be assigned to the user.
Access to customer server (s)
Access to customer servers locally is controlled centrally so that a log is kept of who gets access when.
# 1 - Assign mobile number
- Log in to Atria at the address https://cp.hosted.dk with an administrator user.
- Edit each user that needs access.
- Select Additional User Properties .
- Fill in Mobile with the phone number of the user.
- Save the changes by pressing Provision at the bottom.
# 2 - Contact your dealer
Contact your reseller and ask to activate your management access for your user, as well as get administrator access to customer X's servers.
If you are in doubt about who to contact, use the contact form .
# 3 - Connect
When the user is in place, you can connect via the internet address http://rdsweb.hosted.dk .
- Login with email and code.
- Launch the Desktop you see in the portal. (See note )
- Enter the code sent to your mobile phone.
# 4 - Connect servers
On the management server, the mRemote program is available. Via mRemote you can connect to the servers you want.
Click on the small icon and add a new server.
Under Display, enter the desired name, eg "RDSDEDxx" or "End customer X" .
Under Hostname / IP, type the server name to connect to.